Monday, October 5, 2009

Wow Has It Been A Long Time

Wow, it has been a long time since I posted a blog. Where have I been in the last year and a half you ask? Well, not motivated for starters. But finally, FINALLY, I have something that has motivated me to post something. It's directed at Jon and Kate Gosselin, and it's very simple. I have but four words for you. In the words of Chris Jericho, would you two please just SHUT THE HELL UP! Seriously, just shut up. Kate, you are a pretentious bitch. Jon, you're a whiny pretty boy. There are EIGHT children who need you two to be PARENTS, not whiny little bitches in the media. And while I'm at it, GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY TELEVISION. I don't think people care about you two anymore. I know I don't.

Tonight is the BIGGGGGGG matchup on Monday Night Football between the Packers and Brett Favre. What? It's the Vikings and Packers? Really? Then why does it seem like the coverage is like Brett Favre is going onto the field by himself against the Packers? Has any NFL regular season game been any more overhyped than this one? I don't even think Favre will be a factor, as All Day Adrian Peterson is gonna run all over the Packers defense. Vikings 27, Packers 17.

Congratulations to Rio de Janeiro for winning the 2016 Summer Games. It's well deserved, and a long time coming. You can pencil in Brazil for the gold in soccer. No way they lose any games at home. Sucks for Chi-town, it just goes to show media buzz does not equal being the top dog. It would have been a great shot in the arm for a very battered section of the country economically.

So much for not having a pennant race in baseball. We get a one game playoff tomorrow for the Twins and Tigers. All for the right to face the Evil Empire in New York. And, if this is the last game in the Metrodome, what a way to end it.

On a personal note, if you don't have a college degree, I would highly recommend going online to the University of Phoenix. I made the mistake 13 years ago of dropping out, but I finally decided now was the time to go back to school to get my degree.

No comments: